Monday, June 2, 2014

Just Checking In

   All right, Monday is over. Thank God, hahaha. I've finally reached season 9 of The Office and I'm starting to get really pissed off at the story line and what's happening with the relationships. I won't spoil anything, but suffice it to say that I'm pretty angry. They're screwing up my perfect couple.
   My weekend was pretty quiet. I got some yard work down, I sat around, finished off the ice cream in the freezer, and, oh yeah, I recorded the pilot for a brand new podcast!
   That's right, Geek Council recorded it's first ever episode was recorded on Saturday with my dear friend Nik. We discussed several things, including a fascinating Florida Man story (for those unfamiliar with the meme, Florida is a really messed up place. Let's just leave it at that). It also features a review segment as well as a segment designed by Nik that he will do each time he's on the show. It should be up on her, and the Nerds Under Fire website soon. Keep checking back!
   No school for this guy tomorrow, thanks to the Common Core testing. If one good thing that comes out of it, it's that AP students don't have to take the test. So, yeah! Whoo! Day off! We're going to go see Maleficient in the afternoon. I really love these kinds of stories that take a look at a villain, and really sort of humanize them, for lack of a better word. Can you guess what my favorite musical is?
   Duh, West Side Story.
   Hahaha, just kidding. It's Wicked, obviously. As you know, I just went to see it in NYC last week and the music is still stuck in my head. Not a bad thing, though. That music is the shit.
   So it should be a good day. Not much else to report on.
   I'll see you all Wednesday.

Tacos,
Gladdstone

No comments:

Post a Comment