Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Not DeLongest Post

   Here we are, the day of leadership auditions. As I type this, I sit in the band room waiting for my name to be called. They had us all fill out short little forms detailing what were auditioning for and of course, it took all of 15 seconds. Right now Kayla is in there, and I believe I'm next. Oh boy. Super nervous, but I think it's going to go well.
   I listened to a lot of I Fight Dragons today. God, I love that band. My favorite song by them has got to be The Geeks Will Inherit The Earth. Although Fight For You is a very close second.
   Whatever, I've liked alternative rock for all of two days and it's probably getting annoying so I'm just going to stop now.
   Well, looks like I'm up. I'll be right back...

   I think that went pretty well. I was shaking a little bit when I came out, but what else is new?
   It's actually been several hours since and I'm now home working on, guess what? A violin cover of Blink-182's song I Miss You, per the request of my friend Amanda.TECHNICALLY I should be working on the solo I'm supposed to be writing for music theory, but ehhhh.
   So like I said, I've now listened to the first 8 measures of I Miss You 15 times now, and I've almost got it all (I work pretty slowly).
   Previously, I tried to build a new shaman deck in Hearthstone although I'm not even level 10 with that class yet (yeah, I know. 100 gold for getting every class to ten. Blah, blah, blah, lazy) and it actually worked out better than I thought. I've only won a couple matches, but that's a couple more than I expected.
   I really enjoy the way the shaman plays, so we'll see how this goes once I've got all the basic cards to work with. This deck is sort of missing a couple big hitters.
   Anyway, that cover is calling my name again, so short post tonight.

Tacos,
Gladdstone

No comments:

Post a Comment