Wednesday, May 14, 2014

This is the Title of This Post

   Back again, I see?
   It is Wednesday night, and you know what that means-it's time for a new post. So let's jump right in, shall we?
   Today I had the absolute pleasure of taking the AP US History exam, and let me just say-fuck. Seriously, that was absolutely awful. I don't even know where to begin. 80 questions, 55 minutes followed by a DBQ and two regular essays in 2 hours. Not to mention I didn't know 90% of what was on that test. I'll be completely amazed if I passed, frankly. But, we won't know until July because who the hell knows.
My OTP. Seriously.
   To make matters worse, Netflix is not working for me and I am about to lose my cool here. I put up with so much from them, and they never deliver. I have never been happy with the service they provide, but they're (amazingly) the best. SO I guess I'll have to put up with it for the time being. I'm trying everything
because all I want is to rewatch the goddamn Office. It seems to be my wifi, but I can't figure out what's wrong because my iPad is connecting to everything else, just not Netflix. It's working fine on my computer, so I don't know what's up here. I'm really pissed off about it, though (in case you couldn't tell).
   Anyway, back to important-ish things. It's starting to look like I'm probably going to stick with my fluties for my senior year of marching band. I think I would just miss them too much to leave them.
   I'm just going to interrupt this moment to say Netflix is working on my iPad again. Yay.
   Back to the flute section. I really do love the section. They're so much fun, and I think I'd just be happier sticking with my guns. Not to mention the euphonium is a bit of a pain in the ass. I'll certainly work my way up to being fairly decent at it, because I'd really like to continue in a drum corp after high school. I think I love marching band too much to just let it fade away like that.
   That's just about it in my life. These APs have been taking up most of my time. Thankfully, they're finally over so I can get back to not beating useless information into my head.
   See you all Friday.

Tacos,
Gladdstone

No comments:

Post a Comment