Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Don't Be a Pansy, Get in the Cart!

   I'm not dead yet!
   Close, though. I didn't make a post Monday. because of how sick I was. On Friday I had an awful sore throat, which evolved into a horrendous head cold over the weekend. That's also why I haven't streamed since Saturday. I've just generally been incredibly inactive, and I'm sorry. I did play video games, but when you're sick like that you just don't have the energy to do that kind of thing. You all understand, right?
   ...
   Well screw you, too.
   Seeing as I haven't been streaming, I should catch you up on Hearthstone. All I have to offer, however, is bad news. Amazingly, I am still stuck at rank 17. Clearly something has to be done about the rush hunter deck I've been using-there's just too many counters. Now may be a good time to pull out my mage control deck. I won't be able to stream tonight, either, as I have a concert. You can expect that to pick back up Thursday, though.
   In Azeroth, I've spent most of the week seeking out a new raid team for when WoD drops. When i find one, I intend to use my 90 boost to fill whatever role they need. I'm currently looking at a team on Wyrmrest Accord, but they're first team no longer has an opening, and I haven't had a chance to contact the other raid leader yet. Fingers crossed, eh?
   In the mean time, feel free to contact me if you're raid team is currently looking for a new member, particularly a healer, although I can also dps. I could probably tank, but I'm pretty rusty on tanking, so who knows how that might go.
   On the handheld, nothing much has happened, although I did finish the Egyptian level in PvZ2 at long, long last.
   Although I didn't play much, there is exciting news in the world of Pokemon X/Y. Nintendo has announced an event in which two new Mega Stones will be released. These will be none other than the great Latias and Latios (two of my favorite legendaries). I've seen no news on the appearance or stats as of this moment. There is also talk of new Vivillion and Floette forms.
   Short post today, but it's been a slow week. I'll see you all Friday.

Tacos,
Gladdstone

No comments:

Post a Comment