Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter. Blaze it.

   Yeah, I don't really know.
   Welcome back to Under a Happy Rock, the blog following the exciting exploits of the mildly interesting Gladdstone, AKA Joseph Farrell.
   While I'm thinking about it, I don't do drugs. I just sorta did that in the title because.
Because apparently I'm Cartman now
   I hope you all had an excellent Easter, and for those of you still in school, a totally tits spring break. My school is back in session tomorrow (kill me now). I feel bad for all of you who had to go into school the day after Easter. I don't know about you, but I definitely need a day to myself to recover from all the socialization. This Easter especially. It was actually a bit of a rough day, there was a lot of family drama and it just wasn't a good situation.
   Well, holidays are tough. What are you gonna do, right?
Because apprently I have
an Irish accent now.
   I've spent the vast majority of my days doing various spring-y type things, and during the night, I would sign onto Skype and hang with my friends because, who needs human contact, am I right?
   Most nights we would do something like play Minecraft, or do an online version of Cards Against
Humanity (think of it as an 18+ version of Apples to Apples). We also played this really weird online board game. I can't even remember the name, but we would play into the wee hours of the morning. So most nights I was up until at least 2am if not 4am. It was really a killer on my sleep schedule but, hey. Nothing to be up for, right?
   Nik was usually the first to go to bed (by usually I mean always). He's a total wimp. Generally by midnight, it was just Tiana, Amanda, and I.
   I don't think I've mentioned Amanda on the blog before. She's a good friend of mine, and for some unknown reason, an avid fan of Homestuck. She's also the person who first introduced me to Doctor Who, so you can complain to her about that. We went out for a while, but that's really a tale for a different day.
   So anyway, that would also be my excuse for not streaming anymore Hearthstone. I actually did switch to a Zoolock deck that's working out pretty well for me (just in time for the end of the season). Hopefully I can get some streaming in this week at some point and show it off-or more likely, fail horribly as soon as someone gets in the chatroom (let's just pretend I didn't totally cost myself multiple games because I kept forgetting about my hero power).
   I'm sure I mentioned Super Mario Sunshine on Friday. Yeah, I'd rather not discuss it until I finish it.  This game is fucking frustrating and I'm just gonna keep it out of my regular life. I really can't wait to talk about this game, though so I'll try to finish it as fast as I can (buckle in, kids. This will be a long one. There's about 60 shine sprites or whatever in that goddamn game).
   That'll do for tonight, I think. See you all Wednesday.
Fuck yoooooouuuu!


Tacos,
Gladdstone

No comments:

Post a Comment